Module Mounting Structure
RBS offers an excellent quality Module Mounting Structures available in different specifications, sizes and dimensions to meet exact needs of clients. Made of using best quality materials procured from reputed vendors in market, this is widely used for mounting solar panels. Before the final delivery Mounting Structures are tested on various standard quality parameters by experts. The RBS mounting structures has excellent resistance against adverse weather conditions, completely protected against corrosion, easy to erect and dismantle, Properly coated for long term protection against adverse conditions, long lasting and highly durable , high strength.
RBS Steel Technology specializes in module mounting systems which include design, supply, and installation of steel mounting structures and its associated foundations for solar photovoltaic (PV) power plants. Our Module Mounting Structures are designed and engineered to meetspecific conditions of customer's location. They reduce the field installation labor, and require no filed welding, drilling or other on-site fabrication. Our pre-engineered structures are quick to make, economical and can easily withstand for a very long term like more than 30 years without any maintenance. These unparalleled features have enabled us to serve the necessities of various customers across the globe. Therefore, since many years, we have been recognized as amarket leader in Module Mounting structures.
We are known for:
- Providing very high strength with low cost
- Notably reducing installation time
- No site drilling or cutting required
- Huge manufacturing capability that enables quick delivery
- Minimum costing of module mounting structure in the global market
- Maintenance-free owing to application of proper surface finish
- Custom designed sections as per customer requirement
- Huge variety of sectional dimensions and thickness through our in-house tooling facility
- Factory-finished, cut to exact lengths with pre-punched holes to avoid time and material wastage